Sweet, salty, crunchy.
Make a big bowl of this classic favorite the centerpiece of your party.
- 1/2 cup - Clover Honey
- 1/2 cup - Butter
- 1/2 cup - Packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon - Baking soda
- 3 quarts - Popped popcorn (We like India Tree's Paloma Blanca)
- Fleur de sel
- Pre-heat oven to 250°F
- Melt butter in large saucepan; stir in sugar, honey and salt.
- Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil.
- Place a candy thermometer in the mixture. Reduce the heat to medium; boil without stirring about three minutes to 265°F.
- Remove the honey mixture from heat and stir in the baking soda.
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl. While stirring, slowly pour the honey mixture over the popcorn.
- Turn the popcorn onto greased baking pan. Bake at 250°F for 45 minutes; stir every 15 minutes. Cool.
- Sprinkle fluer de sel
- Break the popcorn into bite-sized pieces and enjoy!