Springtime means warmer weather, flowers blooming and...having to suffer with congestion, itchy eyes, and a scratchy throat. Bee Raw has created a remedy for your springtime ailments.
Introducing the Bee Raw Hay Fever Shot. It's a mix of all natural, raw, and organic ingredients that help to ward off allergies, including Maine Blueberry Honey - a regional honey that contains local pollens to help build up an immunity.
Allergies Bee Gone!
The Bee Raw "Hay Fever Shot"
Yields (12) 1.5 oz. servings.
- 1/2 cup triple-brewed Bee Raw Chamomile Tea
- 2 tsp. Bee Raw Maine Blueberry Honey (or a varietal from your region that contains local pollens)
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 1 cucumber, ends trimmed
- 1/2 green apple, cored and seeded
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- One 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1 pinch salt
- Juice together the cucumber, apple, parsley, ginger, and lemon.
- Stir in the tea, honey, salt, and cayenne.
- Feel the relief and enjoy!
Wonder how all of these ingredients actually help? Here are some of the benefits they offer.
- Chamomile helps soothe nasal passages.
- Maine Blueberry Honey is a North East regional honey that contains local pollens to ward off allergies.
- Lemon juice is a known antihistamine.
- Ginger reduces T cell activation, which is a mechanism by which we suffer allergy response.
- Parsley is an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Cucumber and green apple have cooling effects.
- Cayenne helps with blood flow and circulation.
Feel Better!—The Buzz