Boost your day with vibrant green juice or a nutrition-packed smoothie.
- 2 cups of fresh mixed herbs (basil, parsley, cilantro)
- 2 cucumber, cut in half lengthwise
- ½ lime, peel and pith removed
- 1 apple, cored and cut into wedges
- 1 pear, cored and cut into wedges
- 2 Tablespoons Raspberry Honey simple syrup
- ½ cup coconut juice (optional)
Starting with the fresh herbs, juice everything into pitcher and stir in the simple syrup to sweeten. Coconut juice is not needed if you are using a juicer.
If you don’t have a juicer, chop all the ingredients and toss them into a blender. When the ingredients are blended, pass the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer and into a pitcher. Stir and drink immediately. Pour over ice and serve as a refreshing virgin cocktail.
Raw almond milk makes this dairy-free juice super creamy.
- 2 cups raw almond milk
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup chopped kale or spinach
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 T. Orange Blossom Honey simple syrup
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour in a glass and drink immediately.